Age: 6 month to 2 years
Date: 1st June
Time: 10am -11.30am
Play Leaders: Gail Johnson and Paula O'Connor (find out more about Gail and Paula at https://www.playandlearncafe.co.uk/who-we-are)
Address: 7 Clapham Common South Side, SW4 7AA
Book your space on Hoop: https://hoop.co.uk/play-and-learn-cafe/qOiiPL-messy-saturday-in-the-garden/
Parents and children are welcome to join us for a fun packed messy play session in our garden. Children will explore playing with sand, water, soil, paint and much more... Parents will also be able to enjoy a free coffee.
Messy play is important for a child's development . It provides children with a tactile and sensory experience that inspires their curiosity, allows them to explore the world around them. This supports their learning, language and creativity.
A Few Reasons Why Messy Play is Important:
- Fosters Curiosity, Imagination and Exploration
- Encourages Communication and Language Development
- Practices Good Concentration and Matures Future Skills
- Promotes Physical Development
- Supports the Ability to Play Independently